Lost and Found Adventures
Start to finish service ..... or at any point in between
This is your RAGBRAI and we're here to help you enjoy every minute of it. We provide full charter service across the state. Lost and Found Adventures Charter Service follows the rules and regulation set forth by RAGBRAI. We support only registered riders.
We'll get you and your bike to the first host town, your gear from town to town, then get you back at the end of the week.
- Bus service to the starting town
- Bus service back to Council Bluffs
- Daily SAG support
- Airport shuttle service
- Bike Shipping Assistance
Tent & Baggage
Bring your own tent or rent one of ours. Our tent service will be ready for you when you get to town, rain or shine. We'll also get your luggage and gear from campsite to campsite, with your bags layed out in alphabetical order and protected from the rain.
- Dec. 4 - RAGBRAI, Lost and Found Charter registraton begins
- Jan. 27- RAGBRAI route announcement
- Feb. 15 - RAGBRAI deadline for registering via paper applications
- Apr 1 - RAGBRAI deadline for weeklong rider registration
- May 1 - RAGBRAI lottery results posted
- Jul. 21 - Lost and Found charter buses depart Council Bluffs for start town
- Jul. 22 - RAGBRAI ride begins!
Our Dedicated Crew
Josh, Josh, Kelli, Les, Cheryl, Tracey, Ken, Becca, Kevin
This family run charter has been helping riders enjoy RAGBRAI for 16 years. From starting your day with fresh hot coffee, getting your gear to the next campsite, unpacking the trucks, and supplying coolers full of ice cold beverages, they do it all.
Check us out on Facebook